View all Solar Power Meters
46 In stock for delivery within 6 working days
Price (VAT excluded) Each
- RS Stock No.:
- RS PRO
- COO (Country of Origin):
Legislation and Compliance
- COO (Country of Origin):
RS PRO RS LA-1017 Handheld Solar Power Meter and Digital Multimeter
Introducing the RS PRO 2 in 1 handheld solar power meter and digital multimeter, that is able to measure sunlight (solar power), as well as offer the functionality of a digital multimeter. This meter is ideal for use when installing solar panels to ensure the optimum position is achieved for maximum power output, with the added benefit of ensuring that the wiring is correct by using the multimeter feature for safety checks. It offers a robust and compact design, allowing for portability and protection from harsh working environments. A high-quality RS PRO dual-purpose meter like this is an essential addition to any engineers or technicians test and measurement kit for accurate and reliable results.
Features and Benefits:
- This RS PRO solar power meter is compact and handheld tester with a rugged design, ideal for when working in harsh environments
- The built-in digital multimeter feature measures continuity, voltage, resistance and electrical current with accurate and reliable readings for the best performance
- The digital LCD screen clearly displays results that are easy to read while the device is in use
- In addition to this, the dual-function solar power meter offers an auto-power off function after being left idle for 15 minutes, as well as a low battery indicator for easier battery life management
- The solar detector unit is connected to the meter using a cord so that it is flexible in movement when detecting sunlight and comes with a protective cap to cover the sensor when it's not in use
- Supplied with a 9V battery, 2x AAA batteries, remote terminator and convenient carry case for easy storage and protection of the unit when not in use
A solar power meter is a device that is able to measure solar power or sunlight in units of W/m2 or BTU (ft2 x h), either through windows to verify their efficiency or when installing solar power devices. It is ideal for ensuring that where solar power is present, it is presented at its optimum position for maximum power absorption, or where there is too much coming through a window, it may suggest that the window will need replacing. A solar power meter device is most commonly used for a variety of applications where overall energy, efficiency and placement of solar systems needs to be calculated, for example:
- Solar power research
- Identifying high-performance opportunities
- Physics or optical laboratories
- Solar radiation measurement
- Agricultural applications
- Meteorological applications
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards
theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
When using any electrical test equipment, it is advised that you refer to the users manual for proper working operating procedures and safety precautions in order to avoid potential safety hazards.
Standards and Certifications:
- IEC61010-1 CAT III-600V Pollution degree II
- CE Approved
|Dimensions||74.5 x 44 x 162mm|
|Model Number p||DT-1307|