View all Spill Kits
- RS Stock No.:
- RS PRO
- COO (Country of Origin):
Legislation and Compliance
- COO (Country of Origin):
Chemical Spill Kits
Chemical spill kits are ideal for a rapid response to chemical spills or leaks. Spill kits are designed for single use application.
RS PRO Chemical Spill Kit, 35 Litre
Introducing the RS PRO Chemical Spill Kit with a 35-litre absorption capacity. The kit is contained within a convenient zip-up storage bag that can easily be transported to and from the spillage area, as well as being compact enough for storage in vans or behind a drivers seat if needed, making it an ideal spill kit for use on light to medium spills and leaks that could cause injury. This mobile spill kit is suitable for use with liquid or chemical spills and is ideal for rapid response clean-up across a wide range of applications and industries as part of industry regulations.
Features and Benefits:
- This RS PRO chemical spill kit is yellow in colour and follows the industry standards for cleaning up chemical spills
- The super-absorbent pads within the kit are suitable for use with any liquids including aggressive chemicals and are a cost-effective spill clean-up solution
- By including 2 x 1.2m spill socks, it makes it easy to contain the spill to an area, preparing it for clean-up
- The pads and socks are designed with hydrophobic material properties and are tough and hardwearing for extra versatility
- Excellent for both indoor and outdoor use across a wide range of applications
- This RS PRO spill kit is quick and easy to use with an effective absorbency rate of 35 litres
- All the contents of the kit are contained within a convenient zip-up storage bag, making it super portable to and from the spill site
- This mobile spill kit is also compact enough to be stored behind a drivers seat or in a van for mobile spill clean-up applications that may be encountered
- It can also be kept in high-risk areas such as fuelling-points or drum storage areas
- Spill kit contents: 15 x absorbent pads, 2 x 1.2m spill socks, 1 pair of gloves and goggles and 2 x hazard waste bags and ties
- Single use application only
Chemical spill kits or spill response kits are an essential part of spill clean-up and usually contain absorbent sheets, pads, socks and waste bags that are used in the containment and clean-up of spills and leaks to avoid damage to equipment or avoiding injury through slipping. These types of kits can also be used for emergency response spill applications or as a precautionary measure, especially when working in industries like lorry loading or forklift driving. There are industry-specific colours that correspond to certain liquid spills to ensure the right regulations are adhered to without harming the environment and ensuring the area is cleaned correctly to avoid injury. Oil spill kits are widely used in:
- Industrial manufacturing
- Automotive manufacturing and repair
- Transport and logistics
- Household applications
What do the colours in spill control mean?
- Black / Grey – Absorbs any liquids excluding any aggressive chemicals, for example, coolant
- White – Oil spills only including oil-based liquids like fuel
- Yellow – Absorbs any liquids and can be used for cleaning aggressive chemical spills
Why RS PRO?
RS PRO is our own brand range and brings you a wide range of high-quality, great value products offering you more choice. Trusted by engineers all over the world, every part of every RS PRO product has been rigorously tested against demanding industry standards; theyre only given the RS PRO seal of approval if were confident of their exceptional quality, which means you can be confident too.
Store in a dry place
Product must be disposed of in compliance with the absorbed liquid
|Kit Contents||15 Pads, 3 Bags, 3 Ties|
|Absorbent Capacity||35 L|