Recently searched

    Keyboard & Keypad Switch Caps

    Keyboard caps are an accessory to any Keyboard switches or key switches. These are a cover to go over the switch itself so you are able to colour code, differentiate what each switch does or just to keep it consistent wherever you are using these switches. The Keyboard caps are available in all shapes and sizes to fit over specific keyboard or key switches. These caps are also made of different materials to make sure that the switch itself does not get damaged and are easy to clean and replace.

    1 of 1
    Results per page